Recent Precipitation Makes Locals Horny, "Wet"

Categories: Craigslist
rainsex.jpg
One could argue that pretty much everything makes the people who post in "casual encounters" horny. Sun, clouds, animal costumes, rooftop kale, linoleum floors, etc. Today, though, that thing is rain. Some misty moisty offers, after the jump.

Rainy Monday Fun - m4w - 35 (Pleasantville)

Date: 2010-09-27, 3:44PM EDT

attractive, fun, tall, easy going guy bored at home in the rain today. Anybody in westchester interested in getting together for a drnk? also 420/ski friendly

• Location: Pleasantville
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1976537354-0
PostingID: 1976537354

rain head - m4m - 19 (north flushing)

Date: 2010-09-27, 1:32PM EDT

blowing all day come by and bust a nut no recip needed unless u want to
6'1 236 chub white send pic or stats to get email back looking now

• Location: north flushing
PostingID: 1976216275

Rainy Day Breast Play.... - m4w - 33 (Downtown)

Date: 2010-09-27, 11:46AM EDT

All this rain means is that it's the perfect day for breast play! Do you enjoy breast play? I want to caress your breasts through your tight top, leaning in, licking, sucking through the thin fabric. Then running my hands underneath to cup your breasts in my hands and feeling your nipples harden under my thumbs. Hearing you moan as I tease them with my teeth and swirl my tongue around them. Pulling off your top, pulling your nipples towards me, rubbing them between my fingers, hearing you gasp in pleasure, feeling your body arch, begging for more..

I'm 33, white and fit and can come to you.. drop me a line and let's play today!! Happy to exchange pics.

PostingID: 1975940363

On this rain! Sexy Stud Available!! - m4m - 23 (Midtown)

Date: 2010-09-27, 11:21AM EDT

Hey guys

Here Sexy Young Stud ready for work with his hands in all your body in this week of rain!

I am 23 yrs old, 140lbs, 5,7" 7 uncut. Latin, with an amazing Bubble Butt. Negative living on Murray Hill.

Please read this msg before to contact ~You HOST ! I travel, real+ and healthy~

Just Let me know. What time and Where.

image 1975880762-0image 1975880762-1
image 1975880762-2
PostingID: 1975880762

Anyone WET? Anyone ROLEPLAY? - m4mw - 33 (Gramercy)

Date: 2010-09-27, 9:29AM EDT

Anyone out there HOSTING today? Nice bi guy here - white/latino

Hard as a rock in my office - dry clothes but wet appetite....

Looking for something worth coming out in the rain for?

Would love to deliver lunch to a COUPLE - pizza delivery? roleplay?

Anyone? Anyone

image 1975651053-0
PostingID: 1975651053

I want you

Date: 2010-09-27, 1:02PM EDT

I'm alone today at home on a Monday and the rain is makin me wet and playing with my clit it not working..I need Some fun can somebody help me..I want some sucking and fuckin..I'm real about it if you want a pix send your and if you my girlfriend will play too. Age 25 to 35 blk or Latino tall good looking not playing no games

PostingID: 1976137357