The Worst Pick-Up Lines on the Planet!
SpinVox, the voice-to-text company, recently did some research revealing what the top five 'worst' pick-up lines in the US are, and they came up with these clinkers:
1. "If you were a new sandwich at McDonalds, you'd be called McGorgeous."
2. "Have you got a keg in your pocket, because I'd like to tap that!"
3. "I've lost my number, can I have yours?"
4. "If this were a meat factory, you'd be prime rib."
5. "I'm like American Express, don't go home without me."
Those are admittedly lame (though after a free soda with cranberry, I'd fall for all of them). But there's a slew of even rottener ones they conspicuously left out. Among the best-worst lines I can think of:
"Hey, gorgeous. Are you one of those people who thinks the holocaust really happened?"
"Come here often--or did you just come once six years ago and stayed?"
"I just popped a boner on seeing you. If it stays hard for four days, should I call my doctor?"
"I call my dick 'eight'. Can I call your vagina '1000'--because eight goes into 1000 a LOT of times?"
"You had me at 'Get away'!"
Any other wrongheaded nocturnal emissions you folks can think of?