Seven More Famous Songs About Pleasuring Oneself
I can't get enough of these, for some reason.
The following are from The Official Book of Sex, Drugs, & Rock 'N' Roll Lists:
1. "Homemade," Sebadoh
No, it's not about jam. Or is it?
2. "All By Myself," Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers
"What's that dripping in your hand?"
3. "Oops (Oh My)," Tweet
Very touching--in a way.
4. "Turning Japanese," the Vapors
Grab your business, squint, and you'll get the picture. Remember how excited everyone was when they figured out the title?
5. "Blister in the Sun," Violent Femmes
I guess it's better to have blisters as a result of your own doing. But probably better not to have them at all.
6. "Mr. Richard Smoker," Ween
Rhymes with "chicken choker". Poetic.
7. "Pictures of Lily," the Who
Keith was probably Mooning when he got off on those. There should have been a gay followup called "Pictures of Willy."