A Look Back at the Top Stories of 2010
Sure, sure, a new year is now upon us, but as we usher in 2011, let's take a quick look down memory lane to see what stories reigned supreme on Fork in the Road in 2010. Come relive the year of Padma, the Pizzacone, and eating in Times Square.
Albert Michael/Startraks Baby porn.
10. Padma Lakshmi is a hottie. We think so, and so do you, readers. Presumably her baby will be too, as Padma Lakshmi With Child was the 10th most popular story on the blog this year. Maybe "Padma Lakshmi With Toddler" will be No. 1 in 2011.
9. As professional eaters, we have to consume a lot, both the good and the bad. Luckily, you can avoid the over-hyped with Our 10 Most Overrated Restaurants.
Sarah DiGregorio She's a champ.
8. Gidget, Taco Bell's beloved Chihuahua, loves to down all sorts of Mexican delights. But do real-life doggies think outside the bun? We found out in Will a Chihuahua Actually Eat Taco Bell?
7. Times Square isn't known as a destination for gourmands. However, we looked beyond the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and found some quality chow options in The 10 Best Things to Eat Around Times Square, NYC.
Robert Sietsema You say crisps, we say chips.
6. Americans might be most familiar with barbecue and sour cream and onion-flavored potato chips, but those wacky Brits flavor their spuds with Worcester sauce and roast chicken. Check out Battle of the Weird-Ass British Potato Chips, Oops! Crisps to see which oddball flavor rules on this side of the pond.