Happy Birthday Ignition: Let's All Bounce, Bounce, Bounce to R. Kelly's 11 Best Food Lyrics
6. R & B Thug (TP-2, 2000): "On the low, fruit bowls and whipped cream/We can get up on a fancy suite/Thugged out with some Hennessy/See, see, see/Lock your body up and throw away the key."
5. Don't Say No (TP-2, 2000): "At the Cheesecake with all of your friends and family/Who's gonna front the bill? Me/Valet your gator at the club plus buy you drinks/Who gon' show you love? Me/Spend lots of money winin' and dinin' in expensive suites."
4. Rock Star (Double Up, 2007): "And I'll, I'll lick ya, I'll lick ya down, you taste like cinnamon And I'll grab a little bit of that whip cream."
3. Sweet Tooth (Double Up, 2007): "Girl set the table, now let me feast/Strawberry shortcake with whipped cream I can taste it, my mouth is waterin' for you/Come here girl let me show you."
2. In the Kitchen (TP-3 Reloaded, 2005): Sex in the kitchen over by the stove/Put you on the counter by the buttered rolls/Hands on the table, on your tippy toes/We'll be making love like the restaurant was closed."
1. Ignition (Remix) (Chocolate Factory, 2003): "Hot and fresh out the kitchen/Mama rollin that body/Got every man in here wishin/Sippin on coke and rum/I'm like so what I'm drunk/It's the freakin weekend baby/I'm about to have me some fun."