Suggestions For The Inevitable Ice-T/Aimee Mann Reconciliation
So this happened. They'll patch it up. Here's how:
* Embrace warmly on the set of Chelsea Lately; feel ridiculous.
* Aimee guests on Law and Order: SVU as a Twitter-addicted famous golfer's mistress who has eight babies, one of whom is currently trapped in a homemade balloon floating across Colorado.
* Beers at the White House.
* Super-disappointing Saturday Night Live cameo.
* Ice-T shows up at Largo, does stripped-down version of "Cop Killer" with Jon Brion on piano.
* Bobby Flay-facilitated hot-bowl-of-dicks throwdown.
* Team up for The Amazing Race. (Gimmick: "Twitter frenemies.")
* Join Beck's Record Club, cover Richard and Linda Thompson's Shoot Out the Lights in its entirely.
* United in spirit by the depressing fact that they'll be asked about this in every interview either of them do for the next five years.
* Two words: Summer Jam.