Eight Posts That You'll Probably See Somewhere On The Internet Now That Chumbawamba Have Broken Up
8. [Hastily Wikipedia rewrite with a headline that quotes the "I've fallen and I can't get up!" LifeAlert ad in a misguided effort to quote "Tubthumping"]
7. "The Top Seven Chumbawamba Songs That You've Never Heard"
6. [Long and possibly not incorrect Thought Catalog piece on how the tyranny of '90s revivalists is worse than Boomer Nostalgia]
5. "Amnesia Over 'Amnesia': Why Chumbawamba's Follow-Up To 'Tubthumping' Was Way More Essentially '90s Than The Song Everyone Remembers"
4. [Embedded clip of the Pogues' "Fairytale Of New York"!]
3. "Celebrities React On Twitter To Chumbawamba's Breakup"
1. "Sorry That We Couldn't Resist Using The Pun About Getting Knocked Down Five Times, But We Have A Bunch Of Other Posts To Crank Out Today And This Is As Deep As Our Research Is Going To Get"