The Least Likely Music Headlines of 2013
21. Joan Osborne, Chris Brown to headline 2012 Lilith Fair revival
22. 50 Cent begins surrender negotiations in long-running Fat Joe beef
23. Bieber: "I definitely could have done this without my fans"
24. Kanye West signs on as national spokesman for Ross Dress For Less chain
25. J.M. Coetzee in "Trapped in the Closet" ghostwriting scandal
26. Insane Clown Posse reveals 9th Joker Card, "The Great Employedzo"
27. Oxford University to offer course on Waka Flocka Flame lyrics
28. RIAA: current Parental Advisory labeling may be insufficient to express "utter depravity" of Taylor Swift record
29. Whataburger spokesman Morrissey accepts knighthood from Order of the British Empire; Smiths reunion "imminent"
30. Lana Del Rey does the unexpected