10 Memorable Liam Gallagher Quotes
You already knew that Liam Gallagher was a bitter ole' man, but you only knew the crazy extent to which he's been leaving the sweet stuff outta his tea if you've been paying attention to music news lately. Last week, the former evil brother of Oasis went after Daft Punk by saying he could've written their hit song Get Lucky in "a fucking hour." This week, he blessed Oasis fans with a "fuck you!" for boycotting his new band, Beady Eye. All things considered, now seems like an appropriate time to enjoy a collection of Liam Gallagher's greatest verbal disasters. Here are 10 memorable Liam Gallagher quotes. Read them. Learn them. Use them. Fuck someones arse with your arse.
See also: Look Back in Anger - 1990s Brit Pop
10. Liam on Song Writing: "I don't know what any of my tunes are about, they're just out there. I'm not good with words. I just say the first thing that comes into my head"
9. Liam on Beyonce: "My arse is going to fuck her arse!"
8. Liam on University Students at Concerts: "Is that some fucking shitbag who's throwing fucking lager, can't handle a soft arse from fucking Camden town? Well get on this fucking student [...] Here you are, student, if you want me to go offstage, don't be throwing fucking pound coins. Why don't you try and come up here and fucking make me come off? Alright dickhead?"
7. Liam on Life after Death: "I live for now, not for what happens after I die. I'm going to hell, not heaven. The devil has all the good gear. What's God got? The Inspiral Carpets and nuns."
6. Liam on His Favorite Hair Cut: "I don't know I've liked them all or I wouldn't have fucking had them but just the normal one, the normal fucking one, the feathery normal one, I don't know if there is a name for it, but I like them all. I like to change it every now and again. I like the bowl cut, man, that was a couple of months ago it was a bit ahead of it's time."