Ted Nugent Wants You to Know How Great Ted Nugent Is
Ted Nugent--everyone's favorite gun-toting, POTUS hating archery enthusiast--will release a double DVD/CD on October 22nd. It's called ULTRALIVE BALLISTICROCK and BOOM! your mind just got blown. The live footage contained within--from an August, 14, 2011 show at Penn's Peak--was captured by seven cameras, a surprisingly low number, given this is BALLISTICROCK we're talking about. Tucked away in the promotional email about the project is an attachment containing notable Ted Nugent facts and career milestones. It is a glorious slice of Self Importance. We present them all, annotated, after the jump.
Just look at this thing.
See also: The 20 Best Arena Rock Songs of All Time
*Ted has just wrapped his 2013 Tour, marking more than 6,500 live concert performances over the course of his career! 
* Nugent was recently named Detroit's Greatest Guitar Player of All Time by readers of MLive! 
* Nugent was again voted Favorite Host on Outdoor Channel during ceremonies held in Las Vegas earlier this year. 
*Ted has received the James Fenimore Cooper Award for his many
accomplishments in the field of writing, and for his enormous contributions
in the promotion of our American hunting and outdoor heritage. 
 That is a lot of live shows. You'd almost think it's the way he's made his living for the past 40 years.
 MLive! The number one magazine (website? app? pamphlet?) for people who'd take the time to vote in a poll ranking Detroit guitarists.
 Quick, name one other host on Outdoor Channel.
 Fact: James Fenimore Cooper subscribes to MLive!
* Ted Nugent has been named the official Ambassador of Outdoor Channel! 
*Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids celebrated its 25th year June 8th in Omaha! Ted and Shemane Nugent personally attended the Kamp, providing individualized instruction and inspiration to the kids! The next session is slated for September 14 in South Dakota. 
*Ted Nugent has been inducted into the National Bowhunters Hall of Fame. Nuge was honored in two categories: Excellence in Bowhunting, and Literary Excellence. These categories acknowledge Ted's widely acclaimed skills as an outdoorsman, and his promotion of bowhunting on an international level via his best-selling books and popular writings. 
*Nugent was named Michigan Conservationist of the Year. 
* Ted was a featured speaker at the NRA National Convention in Houston where his Freedom is Not Free presentation was a highlight of the event. 
* Our favorite outspoken, liberty-loving author-rocker is writing for WorldNetDaily. Catch his exclusive weekly column, "The Ted Offensive," every Thursday at WND.com. "Ted Nugent rocks," said Joseph Farah, editor and CEO. "And I don't mean just as a music star. He rocks as an outspoken entertainer who is so politically incorrect. We're honored that he would choose WND to sound off about what's on his mind every week." 
* Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild TV is a seven-time--and counting! -- winner of the People's Choice Award. 
 Duties include: Going outdoors, chiding those who'd rather watch TV.
 The number of !s and Ks in this bullet point make us unkomfortable!
 Often overlooked in the category of Things That Go Well Together is, of course, Excellence in Bowhunting and Literary Excellence.
 The State Bird of Michigan is the American Robin. Ted Nugent has accidentally killed three dozen with arrant buckshot since waking up this morning.
 "Speakers throughout the weekend included NRA Chief Executive Wayne LaPierre, Texas Governor Rick Perry and former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin." That's a dangerous amount of stupid in one room.
 Wait. Seven times and counting? Well, yeah. That's pretty impressive.