M.E.: Heath Ledger Accidently OD'd on Painkillers and Anxiety Meds

Categories: Life and Death


Heath Ledger accidently overdosed on a toxic combination of prescription drugs that included versions of OxyContin, Valium, Xanax, sleeping pills and ibuprofen, the New York City Medical Examiner said early Wednesday morning.

"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine," medical examiner's spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a statement, according to the Associated Press.

My Voice Nation Help
0 comments

Now Trending

New York Concert Tickets

From the Vault

 

Loading...