Teen Drives into House While Changing iPod, Plus: the Runnin' Scared Crash Mix
18-year-old Jeffrey Verde was playing with his iPod when he drove into a house last night in East Islip, New York. Whoops-a-daisy. He was allegedly trying to change the song. The 80-year-old woman inside the home was taken to the hospital as a precaution, and Verde was hospitalized for treatment of minor injuries.
No charges have been filed at this time, except for a charge of wanting to rock. Sadly, police say they don't know what Verde was listening to or hoping to listen to.
In lieu of Jeffrey Verde's picks, here are 10 songs we could not be held responsible for crashing to while driving... presuming we knew how to drive.
1. "Achy-Breaky Heart," Billy Ray Cyrus
2.. The Chili's Baby Back Ribs song
3. The Macarena, in any of its deviant incarnations
4. "Umbrella," Rihanna
5. The "Meow Mix" jingle, that demon cat
6. "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm," Crash Test Dummies
7. "Crocodile Rock," Elton John
8. "Wannabe," The Spice Girls
9. "Poker Face," Lady Gaga
10. "Peanut Butter Jelly Time," The Ministry of Satan