The Mel Gibson Crossword Puzzle: We Have a Winner!
2. If you go out scantily clad, you will look like a _________.
5. If you are not real, then you and every part of you is this.
7. Your friend Alicia would only need ______ seconds with me.
8. I will do this to your house before you gift me with oral sex.
10. My Lethal Weapon co-star.
13. These guys are responsible for all the problems in the world.
14. You make me want to do this.
16. My homeland, which I obviously make proud every day.
19. It never happened, according to Dad.
21. If I am really fucking nice to you and you are not really fucking nice back, you are being a _____.
22. You don't have one of these.
23. The kind of person I am.
24. I made a movie about this guy being beaten for two hours.
25. I'm sick of your this.
1. If you go out scantily clad, and get assaulted, whose fault will it be?
3. What you are to me.
4. Your friend Alicia would have ______ me.
6. I don't have any of these.
9. If you go out scantily clad, you will get _________.
11. The kind of garden I'll put you in (you cunt).
12. The movie I won a bunch of Oscars for.
15. Not a mutually exlusive term with being the mother of my child. Informal for "insane woman."
17. What you give someone who is about to do damage to your place of residence.
18. Arresting female police officer (informal).
20. If you go out scantily clad, and get assaulted, it will be by a pack of these.
Fee.s has chosen 1994's Richard Donner-directed, William Goldman-penned (!) Maverick -- our recommended selection! -- as his Mel Gibson DVD of choice. Thankfully, he did not opt for Forever Young, against Runnin' Scared's Dept. of Internal Contest Affairs' worst fears.