Oprah's Best Australian Vacation Ever -- While You're Stuck in The Snow!
This week on the final season of Oprah we were treated to her voyage to the land down under. And of course, she blew our freaking minds away. She said, "Everyone has Australia on their bucket lists but people are scared of coming here because the flight takes so long. I say, listen -- watch a couple movies, play some Scrabble and you're there!" Well, yeah...as Oprah said in her commencement speech at her 2009 commencement address at Duke University, "It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." Here's a list of cool things that Oprah did in Australia (that you didn't, loser!).
via Faces Of The Last Season of Oprah
- Climbed the Sydney Bridge.
- Touched Olivia Newton John's black pants from Grease.
- Made Hugh Jackman break his eye from zip-lining.
- Gave away one million dollars' worth of laptops to Australian students with Jay-Z.
- Tasted Vegemite (and loved it!).
- Increased Nicole Kidman's chances for an Oscar bid by hyping her up.
- Gave a bunch of roadtripping housewives (and the rest of her audience!) "O" necklaces studded with pink Argyle diamonds.
- Got to cuddle a koala.
- Bragged about her iPad Scrabble score to Nicole Kidman (over 400).
- Claimed Australia as her own by getting a "O" plastered onto the bridge: