Woman Paralyzed By Hickey

hickey.jpg
via Chirky.com
These are things people need to know about! It's scary, but we're telling you for your own good! So, sit up and pay attention! A woman in New Zealand lost movement in her left arm, which was concerning. She went to the emergency room, where doctors found a nasty old hickey on her neck near an artery. According to Dr. Teddy Wu, "Because it was a lovebite there would be a lot of suction. Because of the physical trauma it had made a bit of bruising inside the vessel." Also, ew: "There was a clot in the artery underneath where the hickey was."

The clot, then, went to the woman's heart, causing a minor stroke. Fortunately, she was treated and has regained the use of her arm, and everything else.

Wu said he thought it was the first incident of hickey-hospitalization.

If you must bite, bite softly. And carry a big stick.

Hickey Stoke? 'Love Bite' Paralyzes Woman [Huffington Post]
Lovebite partially paralyses woman [Stuff]



Advertisement

My Voice Nation Help
3 comments
Abc
Abc

 mais sha dat musta hurt 

**kika** !!!!
**kika** !!!!

dayumm all of disz bcuz of a hickey ??? shytt dhen dat wasnt a hickey dhat was more like an......animal bite

Now Trending

New York Concert Tickets

From the Vault

 

Loading...