Jerusalem UFO Videos a Hoax, Obvious Alien Says
Multiple videos of a supposed UFO hovering above Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock appeared on YouTube in late January, and plenty of people thought these were the most compelling cases for the existence of extraterrestrial life ever found. Benjamin Radford, "veteran investigator of many UFO photos and videos," argues that "these images [are] highly dubious, and all signs point to a hoax." So it's settled; Benjamin Radford is an alien.
There's the bastard!
Let's dissect Mr. Radford's argument, just as he dissected the earthling he abducted years ago in order to assume his human form:
- His story appears on Space.com
Space.com? Clearly an alien domain name.
- He says no one knew who took the videos, and that "anonymous reports are usually a red flag that something's bogus."
Classic alien move: Lure an anonymous poster into revealing their identity and then -- BOOM -- probe city.
- He's suspicious of the lack of accounts. "It's probable that there were thousands of people in the area at the time, yet no one else reported seeing or videotaping the bright light?"
Sorry, Mork, but most of us true earthlings have jobs. We have to be up in the morning and can't hang around the Dome of the Rock all night.
- He doesn't think the UFO is big enough, because it "appears to be no more than about fifteen feet long, which seems awfully small for a spacecraft that presumably made it across the universe for its camera cameo."
Please tell us, Benjamin Radford, exactly how big was your spacecraft that made it across the universe? You seem to know an awful lot about the kind of leg room an alien would need.
- He consults his alien buddy, UFO investigator Robert Sheaffer, who says, "The hoaxer used Motion Tile effects with edge mirroring to introduce camera shake into the video. You can see the mirroring effects along the edge of the video. This proves that the video did not go directly from the camera to YouTube, that it made a stop in between inside a sophisticated video editing software suite."
Okay, that one makes sense. You're both still aliens, though.